RULES FOR GARDEN COMPETITION – 2017
1. Entries will be accepted for Gardens located within a driving distance of 20 (twenty) kms. from Raj Bhawan Circle, considering it as centre.
2. Area specification for Large, Medium and Small Garden should be strictly adhered to. Any complaint in this regard, if proved, may result in disqualification of the entry.
3. There will be 3 prizes in each category. In case of single entry in any category, a special prize may be awarded if recommended by judges.
4. Entries would be judged keeping in view:
(I) Layout & General effect
(II) Garden design (space allocation, placement of shrubs, climbers, Trees)
(III) Special features – Water Body, Rockery, Bird bath etc.
(IV) Appearance and health of lawn and plants.
(V) General maintenance (care and attention).
5. Entry forms for garden competition will be available at notified places during the hours mentioned in the Categories for Competition.
Last Date for submission of completed forms at the notified places is 4th January 2017.
6. Judges will visit the garden between 8 AM and 5 PM on7thto9thJanuary, 2017 without any prior notice. A location sketch and clear directions to reach the garden should be furnished in the entry form.
7. Prizes will be distributed at 4 PM on 14th. January, 2017 at Regional Plant Resources Centre along with Prizes for Drawing and Painting Competition.