After WhatsApp releasing its official app for Jio Phone, now JioPhone has now got support for popular video streaming app YouTube too.
The newly-launched YouTubeapp has been optimized for KaiOS and will work seamlessly on Reliance Jio’s feature phones — JioPhone and JioPhone 2.
Also Read : How to download WhatsApp on JioPhone?
The YouTube app is already available in the JioPhone AppStore.
Follow these simple step by step procedure to download and install the official youtube app on your Jio phone:
- Go to Settings in your Jio Phone.
- In the Settings tab, find and select software updates
- Make sure your device is running on the latest KaiOS update.
- Go back from Settings and open JioApps app
- Find YouTube app in the JioApps Store
- Open the app and you will reach a page with a description. Select the option to Install the app
- Once the app is downloaded, you will see an option to “Open” the app on the same page. Another way to open the app is to go back to the app drawer, look for YouTube app and select it from there
- Once you open the app, you will reach the home page of the app
- The app looks quite similar to what it does in the mobile browser with Home, Trending and Profile as three parts on the landing page
- YouTube app also has a Search option on the top as well
- Once you play the video and place the cursor on the playing video, pressing OK will give you three options
- These include enabling full screen, pause and mute