Odisha goverment has introduced Aadhaar based Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners. Earlier to get a digital life certificate one had to apply at the nearest bank or post office. However governement has eased the life of pensioners. You dont have to face problem to submit your Life Certificate / “Jeevan Pramaan(ଜୀବନ ପ୍ରମାଣ ପତ୍ର)” at the bank or post offices due to old age or illness or weakness. Now government has simplified this problem by introducing online service for submitting Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners.
What is the procedure for online submission?
To submit your online application for Digital Life certificate all need is internet access to website with your Adhara Number, Pension payment order no, Bank account number and bank name, Phone number and biometric scanning device.
Step 1: Aadhaar Authentication
- Provide your biometrics, either a finger print or Iris and authenticate your self.
(Jeevan Pramaan uses the Aadhaar Platform for on-line biometric authentication )
Step 2: Enrol Yourself for the programme
- Download the PC/ Mobile application or alternatively visit the nearest Jeevan Pramaan Centre to get your self registered.
- Provide necessary information like Aadhaar number, Pension Payment Order No.,
Bank Account No., Bank Name and your Mobile number.
Step 3: Access your Certificate
- You can download a PDF copy of the certificate from the Jeevan Pramaan website by providing your Jeevan Pramaan ID or Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Life Certificate.
- After a successful authentication a SMS acknowledgement is sent to your mobile number including your Jeevan Pramaan Certificate ID.
- The certificates are stored in the Life Certificate Repository for making it available any time and any where for the pensioner and the Pension Distributing Agency.
Pensioner can sign here
Find nearest Jeevan Pramaan Kendra click here
For more details visit official website: //jeevanpramaan.gov.in/