East Coast Railway has announced a new railway time table for various Express, Passenger and Super-fast trains from and to Bhubaneswar, which is now in effect from 1st November 2017.
The various changes are as follows : –
- There has been changes in the timings of 56 trains including 37 express and 19 local passenger trains have been revised in this new train time table.
- 24 trains have been re-numbered.
- 36 trains have been upgraded.
- There is introduction of 03 new train services including Rajdhani and Humsafar express .
- Frequency of one pair train has been increased
- Four pairs of trains have been extended.
The date of introduction of these trains will be notified in due course and some have already implemented. Following are the details.
Changes in Train Timings
The timings of 10 numbers of trains have been changed and are different from the earlier time at different stations in East Coast Railway jurisdiction.
List of Trains that will now run earlier or depart before previous scheduled time
- The timings of 18212 Jagadalpur-Durg Express from Jagadalpur will leave at 12.35 hrs instead of 13.05 hrs. The timings of this train between Jagadalpur and Rayagada have also been pre-poned.
- 18448 Jagadalpur-Bhubaneswar Hirakhand Express :
- 18438 Junagarh Road-Bhubaneswar Express:
- 12281 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Duronto Express:
- 17015 Bhubaneswar-Secunderabad Visakha Express:
- 18503 Visakhapatnam-Sai Nagar Shirdi Express:
- 22847 Visakhapatnam-LTT Express:
- 18518 Visakhapatnam-Korba Express:
- 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express:
- 18508 Amritsar-Visakhapatnam Hirakud Express:
- 22828 Surat-Puri Express:
- 12993 Gandhidham-Puri Express:
- 18422 Ajmer-Puri Express:
- 22838 Ernakulam-Hatia Express:
- 12894 Balangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Express:
Local passenger trains:
- 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur Passenger:
- 58501 Visakhapatnam-Kirandul Passenger:
- 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg Passenger:
- 58502 Kirandul-Visakhapatnam Passenger:
- 57272 Rayagada-Vijayawada Passenger:
- 57230 Visakhapatnam-Machhlipatnam/Naraspur Passenger:
- 58525 Palasa-Visakhapatnam Passenger:
- 58136 Sambalpur-Jharsuguda Passenger:
List of Trains that will run late or depart after the previous scheduled train time
21 Trains from ECoR jurisdiction will leave after the present scheduled timings.
- 22910 Puri-Valsad Express:
- 22840 Bhubaneswar-Rourkela Inter City Express:
- 14710 Puri-Bikaner Express:
- 18437 Bhubaneswar-Junagarh Road Link Express:
- 18447 Bhubaneswar-Jagadalpur Hirakhand Express:
- 22819 Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam Inter City Express:
- 18304 Puri-Sambalpur Inter City Express
- 12146 Puri-LTT Express:
- 22415 Visakhapatnam-New Delhi Express:
- 18511 Koraput-Visakhapatnam Express:
Re-Numbering of Trains
Twenty Four trains have been re-numbered.
- Sambalpur-Nanded-Sambalpur Express
- Visakhapatnam-Nanded-Visakhapatnam Express
- Puri-Jodhpur-Puri Express
- Visakhapatnam-Tata-Visakhapatnam Express
- Gandhidham-Puri-Gandhidham Express
- Jammu Tawi-Sambalpur-Jammu Tawi Express,
- Visakhapatnam-Vizianagaram-Palasa-Visakhapatnam Passenger,
- Palasa-Brahmapur-Bhubaneswar-Cuttack-Palasa Passenger
- one pair Cuttack-Paradeep-Cuttack passenger.
Extension of Trains
Extension of four pairs of trains have been placed in the Time Table and already been implemented.
- Jammu Tawi-Rourkela Express up to Sambalpur,
- Rourkela-Bhubaneswar Rajya Rani Express up to Gunupur
- Two pairs of Khurda Road-Bolagarh Passengers up to Nayagarh Town.
Increase in Frequency of Trains
- Frequency of Kamakhya-Bangalore Cant.-Kamakhya Humsafar Express has been increase from weekly to Bi-weekly.
New Trains Started
Three Pairs of New Trains have been included in new Time Table.
- Two pairs of weekly Humsafar Express between Bhubaneswar and Krishnarajpuram and Howrah -Vijayawada have already been implemented.
- Another new Rajdhani Express between Bhubaneswar and New Delhi via Sambalpur has been placed in the Time Table. The date of introduction of new Rajdhani Express via Sambalpur will be notified in due course.